Yoga Week 2

On Friday morning I attended a yoga class once again at Yoga 9 with Paige.  The teacher was much different than the last teacher in the ways they taught but i still really enjoyed the class.  We focused a lot on our breaths and finding out own breaths during the practice.  She told us not to let our breaths get away and it helped with more difficult poses.  During class, she let us all try poses that we've never done before and helped us get into them.  I felt really comfortable trying them in a new environment with people I have just met.  This weeks pace was a lot more sped up than last weeks but I liked the change of pace and how refreshed I felt after the class was over.
The teacher made us feel like it was okay to try new things, to stretch further than you think you can and to try poses that you don't think you can get into.  It was a really fun and interactive class and I would definitely take another class with her.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yoga Week 3

Sivananda Yoga

Iyengar Yoga