Yoga Week 1

Today I went to my first yoga class in a couple of months at Yoga 9 in Ventnor.  There were only three others besides me in the class this morning, the teacher made all of us feel very welcome and taught class in a cheerful manner which made me made class more fun and more comfortable.  She told us at the beginning to think about our intentions of the day and continued to talk about that the whole class, which made class a little more than just stretching and doing poses.  The teacher told us this was an all levels class but was going to keep it gentle today, she still made us work for what we wanted out of the class but it felt more relaxed and woke me up throughout the class.  This speed of class let me practice certain poses more and let me stretch a little further today.  I enjoyed how friendly everyone was in the class. Some people helped others that were struggling with a pose and wanted extra help.  After class I felt very relaxed, it was a good way to start my morning!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yoga Week 3

Sivananda Yoga

Iyengar Yoga