Yoga Week 3

This week I switched it up and went to a hot yoga class that is offered on Sunday mornings at a local gym.  This class was more fast pace than the ones I have been to before so you could not really focus on your poses as much as I would have liked to.  I felt as if I wasn't getting a lot out of the class like I normally would but it was a nice change of pace and scenery than what I was used to.  The teacher made anyone that was new introduce themselves before we began which made me feel more comfortable during class.  This yoga was harder than others that I've done before but I did feel more stretched out at the end of class. The teacher really wanted us to focus on our breathing and kept telling us to remember to breath and it was the most important part of the class.  We had a longer savasana where the teacher came around and rubbed our temples and talked to us in a soothing voice which was very relaxing an helped get my heart rate down after doing hot yoga for over an hour.  I would definitely come back to this class again!

Comments

  1. see if you can now focus more on analyzing your practice each week from your own observations, but also based on the prompts from your syllabus weekly. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sivananda Yoga

Iyengar Yoga